It's time to get Personal
2nd International Workshop
Novotel Brussels Centre Tour Noire
Brussels, Belgium - March 28, 2017
- Dr. Ladislav Miko, Deputy Director General for Food Safety, European Commission, DG SANTE, Belgium
- Dr. Ahmed El-Sohemy, University of Toronto / Nutrigenomix, Canada
- Dr. James Kaput, Senior Expert, Nutrition and Metabolic Health, Nestlé Institute of Health Sciences, Switzerland
- Dr. Suzan Wopereis, Senior Scientist Systems Biology, TNO Innovation for Life, the Netherlands
- Mr. Nicolas Carbonelle, Senior Associate, Bird & Bird, Belgium
- Dr. Eileen Gibney, Lecturer / Assistant Professor, University College Dublin, Ireland
- Dr. Jo Goossens, Senior Partner, shiftN, Belgium
- Dr. Anne Marie Minihane, Professor of Nutrigenetics, University of East Anglia, U.K.
- Dr. Machiel Reinders, Senior Researcher Marketing and Consumer Behaviour, Wageningen Economic Research, the Netherlands
- Dr. Barbara Stewart-Knox, Professor of Psychology, University of Bradford, U.K.
- Ms. Eleanor Heather, Choice Architect, Ogilvy Change; Ogilvy & Mather, U.K.
- Mrs. Mariette Abrahams, Personalised Nutrition Business Consultant, U.K.
Smart Conferences developed the 2nd International Workshop Personalised Nutrition on tools and methods for developing the Personalised Nutrition market of the future: insights and research findings on nutrigenomics and metabolomics; automated analytical tools and software; strategies on how to apply this in future business development in the food, dietary supplement and retail industry.
This programme has been developed in collaboration with Dr Jo Goossens of shiftN and the TNO-Wageningen Personalised Nutrition consortium.
This 2nd Personalized Nutrition workshop is designed as a Discussion and Networking Platform for key leaders and policy developers from food, food supplements industry, new business development, R&D and marketing, retail, health services, nutritionists, dieticians as well as government.
Participants at the 2015 workshop:
Amway, Barilla G. e R. Fratelli, BASF Nutrition & Health, Bayer Consumer Care, Caelestis, Campbell Soup Company, Colruyt Group Services, Creme Global, DSM Nutritional Products, DuPont de Nemours International, DuPont Nutrition Biosciences, EC - DG Research & Innovation, ECCO - The European Consulting Company, Energetica Natura Benelux, Europa Ayurveda Centrum, Flanders’ FOOD, Flinndal Nederland, Foundation for Rural Development, Future Food Utrecht, Groupe, Herbalife Europe, Hogeschool Amsterdam, Hogeschool Den Haag, Keller and Heckman, LaCAR MDX Technolgies, Metanomics Health, Nestle Institute of Health Sciences, NeutraHealth, Nu Skin, NutriClaim, Nutrition Capital Network, Ohio State University, PC Fruit, Puratos, Schuttelaar & Partners, Royal Canin, ShiftN, SmartWithFood, Swissanalysis, TINE, TNO Innovation for Life, Unilever R&D Vlaardingen, Universiteit Antwerpen, University College Dublin, Vandemoortele R&D Izegem, Viocare, Wageningen UR, VU mc Amsterdam, Zaluvida Corporate (Europe)